What to consider whether its a small project such as replacing doors and windows or adding an outbuilding or shed to constructing a new build property. Below you will find information and links to the interactive guide that may assist in your decision making from the initial stage right through to completion.
somethings that you may need to consider include:
- where do i begin ? Can I work up a design alone or would I like for someone to assist me.
- Is my property within Permitted Development Limits? Do I need Planning Approval? Permitted Development Limits can be sought through the Local Planning Authority. If Article 4 has been removed Planning Approval will be required. If Planning approval is required and you require assistance please get in contact.
- If permitted Development? once it has been decided what you propose to do a Building Regulations Package will be required.
- If Planning Approval Required? A Drawing Package is required to be submitted to your local authority. This can take between 8 & 12 weeks.
- On completion of the Planning Approval a set of Building Regulations Drawings are required to satisfy specific Regulatory Requirements.